Stranger than fiction?

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 00:33:49 -0400

I've sold it to a number of different construction types.

They claim that it can be made much straighter and tighter than a regular
string line, and it's not so easily torn or cut by accident.  They did
remark that they like to mark it so that it's visible.

I've also sold a bit to people who were installing windshields.  (Don't ask
me exactly how they use it, but they keep coming back.)

And from time to time, someone will want some of the real fine steel wire
for the cheese cutter at a local college.

All kinds of legitimate stuff to use it for.  (Even piano strings, imagine
that...) But the weed wacker?...  sounds a little too dangerous for me.

Brian Trout
btrout@desupernet.net