electronic sticking keys

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:52:13 -0300

Hi Joe,
This sounds like a problem I had with a Yamaha keyboard.
I took all the keys off, after disassembling the unit. I contacted Yamaha, and
they have a lubricant for this problem. I lubricated the 'rubber' guides,
reassembled, and everything was ok.
If you are not used to disassembling electronic keyboards, be really careful, or
let them hire a MITA member.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada