sheldon smith replacement?

James Creasy jcre@mozart.com
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:31:59 -0700

hi all,

sheldon smith took care of my pianos for the last 7 or so years here in the
bay area, california.

his death was a terrible shock to our community.  his abilities were
rightfully legendary and personally he was one of the most wonderful and
surprising people i have ever known.

however a number of his former clients are starting to search for a new
technician.

i was curious if a master level technician would be attracted to the bay
area considering the number of teachers and pianists that are looking for
one.

some of the excellent people that were working here seem to have retired or
moved elsewhere, any recommendations are appreciated.

thank you,

-james creasy
berkeley, ca