Sustain pedal plastic

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 15:56:00 -0400

Brian, sometimes a picture is worth several paragraphs.

If you have it, reference Schaff's most recent catalogue, page 120, part
numbers 3863 and 3864, picturing (Yamaha's) equivalent parts/nomenclature.
I don't know that these parts would fit, but at least you'll have a
reference to what you're describing.

At 11:14 AM 10/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I am unfamiliar with what she is talking about and she does not explain
>things well.  So that I might take enough supplies and equipment to repair in
>one trip, -- does anyone know what she is talking about?  Has anyone had to
>replace such a broken plastic piece?
>Bill Simon

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net
 -- someone who's been in the field too long.