sheldon smith replacement?

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 10:44:57 +0200

Mr Creasy

The bay area is a very large area and I am sure you will find that there are
technicians already living there who are very capable indeed. Since you are a
discerning client, you might take this opportunity to reach out to the technician
community already established there and get to know them, perhaps get to know a
bit about what makes a Sheldon Smith. (tho I do not know him and have never heard
of him personally) You might consider getting ahold of the Bay area PTG chapters
and see if you can attend a few chapter meetings in this regard. You might be
suprised at the level of seriousness taken by PTG members regardless of their
present level of skill, and you will certainly find your way to a technician
capable of servicing your piano in the compentent, professional fashion to which
you are accustomed.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway