Musings (off-topic and non-technical)

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 02:47:39 -0400

It's late, or early, depending on your perspective. I missed the
news-from-the-box earlier, and am channel-skipping trying to find some. All
those channels, and nothing to watch. Is that an oxymoron?

Anyway, I just saw what I believe to be the first Christmas commercial of
the "season" -- the obligatory... order your classical Christmas music on
CD or cassette NOW... in time for Christmas.

It seems not that long ago that mass-marketing started the day after
Thanksgiving. At this rate, within a couple years we'll be hearing Bing
Crosby's "White Christmas" on July 4th.

BTW, you folks need to hurry up and finish those school tunings and start
posting! Need more input... more input!

Jim Harvey
-- Commercials are God’s punishment for watching TV [author unknown]