New Musings (semi-technical)

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 23:23:20 -0400

Good for personal record-breakers, Ken, otherwise old news in terms of
input. Many of us routinely see 50-plus cent swings between seasons,
regardless of who did the last tuning.

What we really wanna' know about (even after your private reply - thanks!)
are the virtues of that Ruxxac Folding dolly you mentioned long ago. What
tricks does it do other than fold up? Since there are dollies and other
dollies, is this for transporting actions to/from the service vehicle? Is
it long enough? Is it heavy? Do you even own one, or just lookin' and droolin'?

Jim Harvey, RPT