Kimball Player Punp Organ for sale, bo. Info needed

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:43:34 -0500

Ooop,  I meant to say that I would post this to MMD a few days after I posted it
here, for the benefit of any technician collectors, as this is my alma marter or
lists so to speak. (snif). But thanks for the reference.  Since it has been a while
since MMD has been mentioned I bet a few new subscribers are glad to see this.
Reproducing grands and player pianos are about half of the list content there. Midi
issues are also welcome.

On the tracker bar it is interesting that even though it is wooden the holes seem to
be of the 88 note size. However I have duhed on the "holes per inch" of the 88 note
design. hmm I wonder if my '83-85 PPC catalog will tell me. Whatever, what exquisite
workmanship it was to produce a wooden tracker bar with "holes" (they are precise
rectangles) this small.  Definitely not 65 note size. ---ric
----------
> From: Robert Goodale <rrg@nevada.edu>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Kimball Player Punp Organ for sale, bo.  Info needed
> Date: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 8:48 PM
>
>There are rolls for these, (I can't remember which type but I
> think they were scaled at nine holes per inch).  I would suggest posting the
machine for sale
> on the Mechanical Music Digest (MMD) list.  Go to:
> http://mmd.foxtail.com/store.html
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT
> Las Vegas, NV
>
> > Today I acquired a Kimball "Automatic" player pump organ.  I am a player piano
and