Kimball Player Pump Organ for sale, bo. Info needed

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:58:52 -0500

Richard Moody wrote:

> On the tracker bar it is interesting that even though it is wooden the holes seem to
> be of the 88 note size. However I have duhed on the "holes per inch" of the 88 note
> design. hmm I wonder if my '83-85 PPC catalog will tell me. Whatever, what exquisite
> workmanship it was to produce a wooden tracker bar with "holes" (they are precise
> rectangles) this small.  Definitely not 65 note size. ---ric

Many band organs had wooden tracker bars as well.  Aeoleon also made some player organs
back in their early days before pianos although I'm not sure how many.  I know someone
who has an enourmous collection, mostly juke boxes, slots, and pin ball machines, but
also a few mechanical instruments.  He had two large player reed organs but I can't
remember what they were.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV