Flakey Customer

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:16:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/99 6:48:37 AM !!!First Boot!!!, tcole@cruzio.com
writes:

<< Not so. He came right over and struck up a lively conversation: trekking
 in Nepal, visited friends in Australia, went to New Zealand, Bali, Alpha
 Centauri... It was difficult to feign interest.

 Then, unexpectedly, he asked me if he had paid me for the last tuning. I
 said that, no, he hadn't and, without hesitation, he pulled a $100 bill
 from his pocket and gave it to me.

 At that moment, the owner of the restaurant came over to us to say that
 our table was ready.

 It's moments like these that I think about judgement and the power of
 forgiveness.  >>

Did this guy win the lottery, or something, or did it always look like he was
loaded?
Regardless, while it might be easy to forgive because he finally paid for
tuning, in my book he is still flaky, and I would be hesitant to tune for him
again. How often are you going to run into him at a restaurant?

Just my thoughts

Wim