etd's

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:26:15 -0300

Hi Les,
I still have my origional SAT #162, I bought it years ago at a convention in
Quebec City, I think it was. I have had it upgraded, and battery packs. It
now has the membrane keypad and has FAC. It is fully operational.
I did however purchase a SATlll last Xmas. I kept my old one as a spare. I
use the SAT all the time, when I tried to go back to aural, (which I was
never really satisfied with), I get a violent headache.
I like the compactness of the SAT, ease of use and the battery life before a
recharge.  I don't use all it's bells and whistles, so I am sure I wouldn't
use everything on the RCT either.
I remember someone saying their car was broken into and since the thief
didn't know what the SAT was, it wasn't stolen. I am sure a laptop would have
been.
I am very pleased with the SATlll.
Regards,
John M. Ross