Flakey Customer

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:08:37 EDT

I can identify with you having such a customer.  I do not know if I would
have let him go so long without paying.  After a net period of time, if I
need to send another bill to the customer, I add a late fee.  Usually I
receive a check with an apology.

Piano customers are the best customers any business could have.  In my 20
years of business, I have had only about 3 checks bounce, and only one I
never was able to collect on.  Nearly all of my customers pay as soon as the
service is completed.  Other customers such as institutions I need to bill,
and only occasionally do I need to call or send late notice.

I congratulate you for your patience.  Something we all need to learn.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR

In a message dated 10/15/99 11:57:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,