Input for Intro Tuning Presentation

Greg Newell gnewell@netzero.net
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:36:29 -0400

Joel,
    After you get them would you forward them to me too? I am trying to prepare
some sort of a class to offer the general public. I'm guessing that people are
interested in how to best care for their pianos and what makes them tick. Has
anyone done something similar? What might you suggest that people pay for such a
class?
    Greg Newell