Protek/Prolube - Is there a difference

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:04:20 -0400

At 9:57 PM -0500 10/17/99, kam544@flash.net wrote:
>>...Is there a difference between Protek CPL and their PROlube product? ...
>>Brian Janey
>>Fallbrook, CA
>
>Not certain if is this is the correct word, but viscosity is one
>difference, and color is another.  ProLube is more syrupy than Protek and
>is darker in color.  As to difference in content, I don't know.

A standard Junior Scince Project would be to put equal size drops of each
on a piece of mirror, watch to see how the drops spread when put down, how
quickly they evaporate, how thick is the resulting film, and how easy it is
to smudge (-if it sticks to glass, that's something to respect!) That's
what I was doing with Snuggle last June.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"You'll make more money selling my advice than following it"
    ...........Steve Forbes, quoting his father, Malcome