Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:37:39 EDT

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

In a message dated 10/19/1999 3:45:20 AM, BSimon999@AOL.COM writes:

<< arrogant, disdainful, despotic, pretentious, pompous, condescending... >>

Bill;
 Your post certainly fits all of the adjectives you used and quite a few more
you will find when you finally find your "thesaurus".

 I for one take exception to being linked with what you descibe as your local
"con artist".  The coupling of those who have taken the time to reply to
Jim's request for opinions, which includes the choice of "canceling", and who
were simply complying with Jim's request as he phrased it, with such
fraudulent activity is most certainly
uncalled for.
 How much better it would have been for you to simply say; 'I agree with
Keith' rather than denigrate those who expressed other opinions.............
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)