Plastic (old) elbow dilemma (very old)

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:24:16 -0400

>How hard do you think this work IS, after all? Do we need a three-year
>course to thread on new Vagias elbows?
>
>Susan

I used to replace the broken elbow sets with wooded ones but after a few
wooden installations and then a Vagias Plastic installation I decided the
plastic was most cost effective for the customer, installation in a fraction
of the time; these new plastics will probably outlast the piano anyway.

I feel it is doing the customer a disservice to install wooden elbows mostly
because the piano usually isn't worth the expense and my time could be
better spent.

And I'm all for anyone with dexterous ability to help out with the mindless
task of removing the old plastic and rotating on new.

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net