Plastic (old) elbow dilemma

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:04:06 -0400

OK now, this is a totally new idea I haven't heard of before, heating the wire
and pushing it in.  I assume you're serious.  I might give it a try if I had a
few more details.  It appears obvious the wire has to be hot enough but not too
hot.  How do you heat the wire?  Any potential future headaches from this?
More details, anyone?

Clyde Hollinger