Plastic elbow dilemma SOLVED!

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:53:27 +0200

Grin.... er... actually I thought those who liked these actions stayed in the
states, haveing seen only a few such examples of drop actions in Europe. I am sure
there are more down in the continent then up here in Scandinavia, but I remember
my early years in the states where such pianos were almost the rule instead of the
exception. I always assumed that was because Americans had a kind of fondness for
these pianos... I can take it I am wrong ???... In any case its nice to know we
have something in common.. :)

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway