Plastic (old) elbow dilemma

Greg Newell gnewell@netzero.net
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:45:42 -0400

Susan,
    I've always adjusted lost motion at the top of the wire not the bottom, but
no it's not welded or anything. I can't think that the durability of the
plastic is compromised at all. Plastics are heated and cooled for reshaping all
the time. I give a lifetime guarantee on the repair. Mine or theirs , whichever
comes first. I've not noticed toxic fumes except those couple times when I was
preoccupied and got the wire cherry red. By that time if I touched the plastic
I've pretty much wasted the elbow anyway. Give it a shot!

Greg Newell