31 K

Ed Carwithen musicman@highdesertnet.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:58:13 -0700

31 K????  Is that what screwed up my email?  We are not blessed with fibre
optic line, and thus everything transmits VERY slowly to my computer.  I
tried to run my email, and it stopped and gagged on something for several
days.  I finally had to get my server to delete everything in my email
account unread.  No idea what I lost.  I know it cost me bucks.  How about
not sending huge amounts to this list?  If anyone wants it, let them obtain
it on their own account rather than to everyone.  The next time I run into
the problem I will be forced to unsubscribe from a list that I thoroughly
enjoy.  The fix is too frustrating and costly.

Ed Carwithen
John Day