Woahh Der !!

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:28:56 -0700

At 11:01 PM 10/22/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>Any and all
>advice is welcome, including advice on how to get through to these
>administrative types as to the seriousness of the problem.
>
>Thanks
>
>Richard Brekne
>I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
>Bergen, Norway

I didn't major in administration, but what would happen if you
did the necessary tuning and rebedding, and then billed it to
the maintenance department? With humidity readings for the days
when the work was done, copies of memos sent and ignored, and
possibly with the cooperation (or at least the knowledge)
of the music department head.

Susan