I finally did it ...

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:03:15 -0700

At 10:56 PM 10/22/1999 -0400, Jim Harvey wrote:
 >So now that you're unstuck, you might want to look at your message
>margins -- the last one looked more like a poem on first glance.

Actually, that was sort of on purpose. I've gotten so tired of
trying to set a line a little shorter than the post I'm responding
to, and seeing it come through with a single word on the next line
all the time.

>... not laughing cuz I was stuck to my shop bench for 1/2 hour one time for
>the same reason -- couldn't reach the remover which was in plain sight.

<grin>

Since I wrote so much about using CA glue, it only seemed right
that I try to keep my readers from sticking to themselves.

Susan