I finally did it ...

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:34:23 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/99 12:56:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
skline@proaxis.com writes:

<< Actually, this is the first time I've found my fingers stuck together as
 if welded. While it would be interesting to find out if adding the (trace
 of) white glue really _did_ cause the CA to sink deeper into the skin,
 I don't think I'll do an experiment to find out for sure.

 Susan >>

Aw, come Susan. We've all got to sacrafice a little for the betterment of
piano technology. Try it and let us know what happens. :):)

Wim