stats

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:31:38 -0700

At 05:36 PM 10/24/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I had a lady just call me and she moved here from San Diego , last tuning
>about 2 years ago in that area she said it was $45.

I checked out San Diego back in 1980 when I moved west after
finishing the Toronto course. At that point someone I called
was willing to come for $23. I shuddered, and drove north.

I also found that someone moving from Ohio was shocked at my (then)
$75 rate on the coast. She didn't mind as much when she found the
climate was so good she could coast for about two years per tuning,
instead of needing to get it done twice a year even to stay in the
same room with it.

Susan