stats

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:34:28 -0700

Tom,

You do raise your rates don't you?  I tell all my customers, if
the matter comes up, that the next tuning will be what ever my
current rate is at that time.  I don't keep charging the same
rate for anyone no matter how long I've been tuning their piano.
Pacific Bell raises my Yellow Page rates every year about 4%.

David I.