Tied bass string, will it break?

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:06:39 -0500

Thanks Jim,
	I must have missed the discussion of hammer technique, thinking it meant impact
hammer, (which I don't use) instead of impact technique. However if you would like
to elucidate, I am sure we would be more than grateful.  Is it like "nudging" or the
"motorcycle throttle" motion?  That seemed to be what you used to clean a unison to
the point that surprised me. ---ric