Key top Material

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:56:13 -0700

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:06:52 +1300 "M J & L V Ashby" <mjashby@xtra.co.nz>
writes:

>Does anyone out there know where I can get some decent keytop
>material.
>Preferably sold in sheets.
>The stuff they use on the new C series and RX series would be nice.

Yamaha won't sell the Ivorite material except as replacement for damaged
tops on currently so equipped pianos.  Or so I was told a few days ago.
I asked just last week.  If Don Mannino is lurking out there maybe he
will answer the RX question.    Fletcher Newman,  (Britain)  sells
figured celluloid type material.  Looks pretty good.

Dale Fox