Dampp-Chaser

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:16:02 +1100

G'day Les,

It sounds as though the choirs could be the moisture producing culprits
here. It's a guess, but a small room full of lusty voices would raise the RH
in there quick as...

A Dampp-Chaser is often a good start if there is a humidity suspected
problem. To prove the point, leave a hygrometer in the room for a week or
three to see what sorts of swings the room goes through. It easier then to
justify the need and the cost to the powers that be when you have
"scientific" proof of the situation

Cheers
Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services