JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 08:51:28 EST

<<Thanks for putting my mind at ease.  The more I think about it, the more
I think that I will purchase an Accu-fork, even if it is just for the
exam. Cost up here would be about $300 Canadian, but it would be worth it
if it helped me pass.
Terry>>

Terry;
 Don't perseverate about this fork/pitch/test thingee. If you just want an
Accufork go for it, but it isn't needful for the test or accurate daily work.
Don't place unneedful stress on yourself about the test.....the worst that
can happen is you don't pass the danged thing but you will have spent a good
deal of time dedicated solely to you along with three 'very' good tuners.
The learning experience of the test, and dedicated time, has a value that is
often overlooked and certainly is often unappreciated.  Relax about this
thingee, make sure you understand the test procedure and do your best.
Jim Bryant (FL)