hidden damage question

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 12:00:11 -0400

Yeyus! There's an old expression about discussing religion and politics.
However, fooling around with churches hits one of my no-no buttons. If I
were going to break in and/or vandalize something, the -last- place I would
consider would be a church, whether internally or externally!

There's another old axiom about paying now or paying later. Whether the
'perps' are caught by the local authorities or not, I believe they'll be
answering to a higher Authority.

There, got it off my chest... and I'm not even a Baptist!

Back on topic: In terms of the Knabe, (-and- in response to the Bechstein
moving), I've seen/experienced much worse damage in two places: 1) L.A.
City Schools, and 2) any piano moved by Bekins.

Jim Harvey, RPT

At 11:51 PM 8/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>> List,
>>     A church, for which I tune, had some night visitors last Friday. Instead
>> of just stealing the sound system, which they did, they decided to vent
>> something deep inside. [cut]...
>>         John Stroup

[then]...