Marathon tuning

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 08:56:57 -0400

Hi List,

I just hit a personal record.  Maybe it's no big deal to most of you, =
but it was to me.

Yesterday, I tuned 10 NEW Baldwin vertical pianos.  Not 'brush' tunings, =
not 'quickie' tunings... full tunings.  And all but two were fresh from =
the factory, and wild as can be.... which meant for the most part, sharp =
in the middle, and flat on the ends, with very tight tuning pins.  I've =
got the blister on my hand this morning to prove it.   =20

I've done 7, even 8 full tunings in a day, but never 10.  And hopefully =
I won't have to repeat it anytime soon.  :-)
Have a good day, all.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net