Ramblers, trivia (was Re: Brambach)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:28:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/02/1999 3:19:58 PM, hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu writes:

<< was
either an early VW or a Rambler. >>

Now just a minute here....!!  There was this cheerleader when I was a junior
in high school who drove a Rambler American Convertible.......gear shift was
on the dashboard :-) The top rolled down slots in the top of a frame
surrounding the windows and tucked away in the back with no trouble at
all.................  As far as I am/was concerned that was a great little
car...as are the memories entwined in it:-)
 I don't, on the other hand, have any good memories of any Brambach I have
worked on.
  Jim Bryant (FL)