fingernail polish

Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:16:36 -0400

Clyde -

Any thing you do to remove this will affect the sheen, so plan on doing
some buffing to get the sheen back up.  I would try a key or two using
the polish remover(or acetone), using a staight stroke wiping motion.
The cloth should not be soaking wet, and you may consider a quick wet
stroke, followed immediately by a quick dry stroke.  It may save you some
time over the wet sanding, although you may find you have to resort to
that.  You could also try lacquer thinner in the same fashion - may be a
tad bit slower in attacking the plastic.

Buffy, the keytop slayer...

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com