Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 11:14:44 +0200

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Roger Jolly wrote:

>  Hi Zoran,
>               50% alchhol to water, it is most cotrolled by applying
> with a camel haired brush about 1/4" diameter apply to the shoulders
> untill you see it soak about 1/8" to 3/16".

HOLY MOLEY.... 50 % !!!.. Do you really mix that so strong. If thats so
its no wonder an earlier posting a couple months ago warned of hammers
puffing up. This suprises me..

Tradition here calls for a 90 -10 percent mix (10% water). The fluid is
applied useing an eye droper or some such thing so that you can controll
how many drops of the fluid and exactly where it goes.

Otherwise you describe the use pretty much like it is here..
interesting. I believe I would be afraid to use so much water tho.. grin

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G. N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway