Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:45:17 -0600

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Brian,
If you are interested in a new tool. There is one available from Mother
Goose.
that is an adaptation of the Mahaffee Coil Lifter. With this tool you can
tap the pins in just a little without the use of a hammer. A picture will
be available soon at the page shown below.
Joe Goss
Mother Goose Music
http://www.primenet.com/~imatunr/