Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 16:58:49 -0400

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Arnold,

With any of the suggestions I collected, I would test first at an
inconspicuous spot.  I think one or two of these suggestions might be
suspect.

Suggestions for removing tape residues included Citrasolv, spray-on
Right Guard deodorant, mineral spirits, lighter fluid, kerosene followed
by Windex, and rubber cement thinner.  I have not needed to try any of
these yet.

Suggestions posted for removing magic marker included nail polish
remover, hair spray, bleach, and Cory's Key-Brite.