Rig a Gig Gig

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 05:46:41 -0600

Hi Roger,
I also am getting impatient so I went down to the shop last Saturday and
they were off for the day. Since school has started for me I phoned
yesterday and left a phone message for them to call and let me know of
their progress.
Depending how far along they are, In will either ask them to send the jig
to you or wait a week for them to finish with the model.
Joe Goss