Apollo grand

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 08:21:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/07/1999 5:20:33 AM, lesbart@juno.com writes:

<< Anyone had experience with an Apollo grand piano.  ................. My
interest
is in the piano as it might have compared to other pianos in "its day".
les bartlett >>

Les;
 Think Melville Clark/Wurlitzer/Appolo....I 'think' they all shared design
"features"
and for a long while were made by the same Manufacturer.....Another marque of
the same aprox. quality that comes to mind is Haines Brothers.
 All these were kinda like bicycles, i.e.,  they would get you where you were
going but maybe not  the preferred method of travel :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)