Plate Screws !!

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 08:26:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/07/1999 12:52:08 AM, baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca writes:

<< our instrument has a solid piece of material
for the top six notes,it sank like a stone in water ,when I was cleaning
off the old glue. I was never able to identify what it was.
Could you take a look at your specimen, and see if you have a vertical glue
joint in the bridge at the top six notes point? If it is the same, maybe
you will have more luck at identifying the species than I did. >>

Roger;
 No, it is laminated/capped maple throughout.
Jim Bryant (FL)