Liability advice- Missing the Point

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:17:59 +0200

> > Don't underestimate the power of legal suits. Besides the actual expenses
> > involved, tuning, and the cost of buying the piano in the first place,
> > customers can, and have, sued for "mental anguish," "undue emotional harm'",
> > and they can even throw in the their legal expenses.
> >
> > Willem

I dont think anyone is underestimating the weirdness of the legal system with
regards to law suits in the US.  I have personally advised with reasonable
caution, keeping ones eyes open etc. On the other hand I dont believe in peeing
before I get to the bathroom.. grin.

Perhaps if you were Darth Vader now you could twitch your fingers a bit, invoke
the power of the force to choke me, and declare your displeasure at my lack of
faith.

All in good fun,

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.