Liability advice- Missing the Point

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:38:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/99 6:37:01 AM !!!First Boot!!!, larudee@pacbell.net
writes:

<< I stand corrected.  It is always better to treat lawyers as omnipotent
 and to practice one's cowering techniques.  Much better to assume that
 they can do anything they want and that we should therefore make no
 attempt to question them, defend ourselves or to use any common sense.

 Paul S. Larudee, RPT
 Richmond, CA

And it is for this reason why I encourage everyone to get some sort of
product liability insurance. Again, the insurance is not so much to cover the
cost of the damage you may, or may not have caused, but to pay the legal
costs involved in trying to fight a case.

Willem