SAT 3 for laptop + RCT - trade

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:15:39 -0600

Hi, Y'all.

I am TOYING with the idea of selling my SAT 3 and buying an IBM compatible
laptop and the RCT program.  The reasons for this have nothing to due with
the comparison issue.  They each have their place and superiority.  The
issue is that I need a laptop for other endeavors and the SAT 3 would be the
way to pay for it and since I only tune about 4 pianos a month, it doesn't
make sense to have a $1600 plus machine sitting around for that.

So, before I officially post my SAT 3 for sale, I am checking just in case
there is someone out there who would rather have an SAT 3 than a laptop and
RCT and perhaps we can work out an equitable trade.

Please, no Macs.  I know the Mac platform is technically superior in many
ways . . . much like the Beta format is technically superior to the VHF.
The MAC only RCT is the reason I bought an SAT 2 a couple of years ago.

I am not yet certain I want to sell my SAT 3 at all.  You can send me a
private email if you want to be contacted first.  I understand there is a 6
month wait right now so I do expect some interested parties to contact me.
I will save the private emails and contact those who send them in the order
in which they were received.  Feel free to place a silent bid starting at
$1400 (my unit is still new.  Only drained that battery twice).

Glenn - Boulder, CO chapter associate.
rockymtn@sprynet.com