Question on rebushing flanges

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 00:11:41 EDT

WallyTS@compuserve.com writes:

<<
 With replacement flanges only costing about 60 cents (US) retail, why would
 I ever want to charge my customer the labor involved in rebushing a flange?
 (which I imagine would be close to $5.00)

Wally:
The only reason I could see was if you were in a situation where you didnot
have the correct replacement part.  To avoid a recall, you would rebush the
existing flange.  Other than that, I agree with you 100%.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, ohio