Seeking a Harmonium

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 11:29:36 -0600

Gina,
I see you have not gotten a reply to your Harmonium request.
I seem to remember one being used in a educational video film that we have
at my school.
Not only did the orchestra rent the Harmonium but also the player.
If you like I will look at the film again and see who the orchestra was so
that you can contact them.
Joe