You're welcome, John

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:06:55 -0700

At 09:08 PM 09/11/1999 -0400, John Hartman wrote:

>Thank you for the encouragement!

You're very welcome.

>I enjoyed the inspiring article about Ted Sambell. Good work! I made my
>own scaled down version of the tool cabinet.
>
>Thanks also for the photos, I keep the one of Ted trying to teach me how
>to make a bass string on my office wall. He is the true Zen master of
>our craft, what patience. The photo of Del with his ear on the winding
>machine is carefully archived for a future moment when I am in a more
>comic mood.

I don't know if I told you, but Ted and Del have those same photos.
One of each of you, sent to each of you. <grin>

For me, and apparently for several of us, the couple of days after
the Banff convention had their own special magic.

>Some day I will have to show you the photos documenting the trip Del and
>I  went in search of the rare Poppycock Spruce.

Strange, I thought that the Poppycock was a very common species.
Why, just listen to people trying to sell pianos! They all seem
to be made of Poppycock. I guess it's much rarer that close to Banff.

>We returned to base camp (the Banff hotel)
>(treble camp was full) immediately where I received prompt medical
>attention.

Liquid, no doubt, for faster recovery.

I look forward to seeing more of your drawings in the Journal.

Susan