Cut-downs (was August journal, etc.)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:32:29 -0500 (CDT)

>Such lengths for such shortness!

* Wonderful!

> And on
>a nearly new (under 10 years old) piano.

* Amazing!

> I guess one must never underestimate
>the power of a rash idea.

* Classic! Bumper sticker material!

>Whoever convinced someone to have that done
>should have been in sales!

* Obvious, he was! No points.

>I get a faint ghost of this in "we don't have room for a big upright". I
>point out that the main difference is in height, though really the main
>difference is psychological.

* Insightful (inciteful?)! Duck and cover.

>"Retro" is very apt!

* "Devo" might be too (sorry Harvey).

>Surprised they didn't just leave the piano in a field, and take off
>for Mexico.
>
>Susan

* A noble attempt, but it's far too late to bring good sense into this topic.

  This is one of those posts that exhibits a wisdom per word ratio that  far
exceeds the norm. Salute! Careful though Susan, this could put you into the
Harvey and Fandrich readability and credibility range. I don't mean to put
any undue pressure on you, you understand, but we will expect this kind of
erudition in all future correspondence.

Rest easy, and have a good weekend. Good job. %-)

 Ron N