Journal covers

Mike McCoy mjmc@ibm.net
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:49:10 -0400

Hi Jeannie!

 What are you folks looking for in Journal cover photos? I have two pics
of my 1 yr old in bib overalls standing on the keybed of an upright
tuning with one of Keith Bowman's tuning hammers, everyone that has seen
them said they would make great cover shots. I can email the images if
interested.

Thanks a lot,

Mike

Mike McCoy