Would you buy a piano off of e-bay?

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:15:37 -0500

At 09:46 9/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Rob,
>I happen to be the Jordan-Kitt's tech for south of the James River area
>around Richmond, VA. If a JKM tech "inspected" this piano within the past
>few months, it wasn't a "fellow"!! It wasn't me and our other tech is
>female!!

Well hey! He didn't say how long ago the JKM fellow was there.  Maybe he's
remembering it from when he was 5!!

Some verrrrrrry interesting things do crop up occasionally.

Acrosonic:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=162355013

I personally had never seen that style case.

Or:

Broadwood:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=158275301

The (self) descriptions of most instruments are usually totally uninformed,
and aiming for a similarly cognizant market.  There have been some notable
exceptions, however.

Caveat emptor!

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

There's too many religions.  Somebody's going to hell. - Redd Foxx