Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:54:33 -0400

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Thanks Richard,
I have about twenty plates so what I have done is to insert the glue
and clamp on the warm plate. After a few hours I transfer the key to a
strip of wood with a spring clamp  (I have plenty of spring clamps for
gluing pneumatics).

I got half the set done today in the slots of time I had for it and will
finish gluing tomorrow, then clean & buff on Friday.

Regards,

Jon Page