Poll - Most and least favorite pianos you serviced

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:51:43 +0200

John Nguyen wrote:

> I am very interested to know from your vast experience of tuning and
> servicing many piano brands, what are your most favorite and least favorite
> pianos you have serviced. I have grouped them into 4 categories of sizes.
>
> A. 6' or longer grand piano
> B. less than 6' grand piano
> C. 45" or higher upright piano
> D. less than 45" upright piano
>
> Thanks,
>
> redfj40@worldnet.att.net

Without regard to make or quality ??.. well in these general terms I would have
to order them such:

C:
B:
D:

(Anything with a drop action I'd rather avoid, they are generally just too
small and I am no fan of the drop action... grin. fortunatly for me we dont
have so very many of them around here. Seems like they never really caught on
here in Europe)

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway